Mark Pascoe Training & Consulting
A Career Management Consultant and Learning & Development Professional with over 10 years’ experience in a range of business environments and industries. I’m pleased to offer a variety of services to assist you in your job search. Whether you are seeking employment, changing career paths, re-entering the job market, or entering it for the very first time, I’m here to help you during this important transition.
I am a qualified and accredited Career Coach, and an experienced trainer and facilitator. Successfully held portfolios of Leadership, Culture, People Development, Technical Training and Organisational Change.
I’ve also coached and developed hundreds of people, helping them achieve their ambitions for life, career and business. Just think of me as your ultimate partner.
Qualifications and Accreditation
- Advanced Diploma Business Management
- Advanced Diploma Human Resources
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment and Conducting Workplace Assessment
- Certified Career Coach
- DDI Certified Facilitator
- Thomas Emotional Intelligence Assessment (TIEQue)
- Birkman First Look
- Professional Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Phillips ROI Methodology
- Help you to define your goals;
- Support you with years of knowledge and experience;
- Inspire you to achieve what you want to achieve;
- Empower you to do more with practical tools; and
- Motivate you to achieve your vision of success, no matter how big or small.
Whatever the stage of your career, it’s important to have a clear path forward. That is what career coaching is designed to do; to provide clarity of purpose and clearly defined goals so that you can achieve the career you want.
So whether you are working towards that next promotion; want to enhance your leadership skills; want to change careers but aren’t sure how; career coaching can help you to draw out your strengths, overcome barriers, and realise your potential so that you operate more effectively both personally and professionally.
To get to where you want to get, a career coach can be your best weapon.