Put your best foot forward with a resume that has been reviewed by a professional career counselor who will guide you in producing a resume that will give you the best shot at the job of your dreams.
Did you know that you have about 10-15 seconds to create a first impression? (Actually it could be only be micro-second if resume gets scanned and key word matched by software). Then if a real person sees your resume, and you make it through that all-important 10-15 second review, you have another minute to attract enough interest to be considered for an interview.
So, the big question is this: Does your current resume make the grade? Does your resume capture and demonstrate who you are professionally? Does it make the reader want to meet you?
With a poorly written resume, you’re going to have trouble getting the job you want – or even an interview.
How does our process work?
- We make initial contact by phone or email for a brief discussion regarding the services you require and any of the needs you have.
- Full payment is required in advance to confirm your arrangement.
- We then request that we meet where you provide us your existing Resume and any other material (i.e. performance reviews, position descriptions, qualifications, personal development) along with any information/links on jobs you may be interested in. We also review your Career Direction or Ideal Job Target. If there is any further documentation that may be required, we will be sure to contact you.
Timeframe & Delivery
- We usually require 3-5 days to have the final drafts ready for your review. We will send the final to you ready for you to review and to advise if you like any changes, edits or additions.
- Once you have provided your feedback and made your review and area completely satisfied with the overall work then implement those changes we will provide all of the relevant files to you.
From there we can start work on any other services you require.
I've been working with Mark for about 3 months. He is a patient leader who guides and facilitates to achieve purpose. I love his style and will keep working with him as long as I can.